My Latest Tweet

Jun 7, 2009

Have A Cuppa AdSense

Coffee coffee coffee ;)

I just noticed that all the ads between the posts on this blog are coffee related (grinders, beans, etc etc). How in keeping with the blog theme! So I suppose if I want that to continue, it means I have to keep talking about coffee. (For those of you who are unfamiliar with AdSense, the ads are automatically generated based on the content of your blog, so that your audience is more likely to be interested).

At the moment (coffee) my daughter has a friend over, and they're (beans) playing in the back yard -

...wait, I can do better than that:

At the moment my little bean of a daughter has a friend visiting. They're too young to go for coffee, so at the moment they're in the back yard, the sound of their happy voices filtering through the window. The two girls, with my son, are a good blend of fun!

(Heh heh)

No comments:

Post a Comment