My Latest Tweet

Feb 7, 2009

Welcome To My New Blog!

I've been wanting to revise my home page for awhile now, and was looking for a blogspot address that hadn't already been used, but was simple and memorable. My "Blog Scene" URL is http://jeanne-bloglist.blogspot.com/ and even I can't remember it (oops). So I kept trying different addresses in Blogger, over and over again until I found some that was available, and wasn't www.avruybpwtrjoi87t348u204ngf.blogpost.com

Geez Louise, everything from splogblot.blogspot.com to blooog.blogspot.com was taken, so I was shocked and amazed when "finegrind.blogspot.com" showed as available. The fact that I'm a coffee addict made it an easy sell ;)

Anyway, links to posts on my other blogs are to the left. Thanks for stopping by, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment