My Latest Tweet

Apr 19, 2009

Daily Post (Starting Today!). Cat VS Couch.

Ahem. Seriously, other people post daily, why can't I? Even if I have nothing to say, I can say hello.

This morning I am faced with the smaller of the two cats, who for the past couple of days, has been on her ABSOLUTE BEST BEHAVIOUR. Why? Because a couple of days ago, she actually dared to stretch her legs up the back of one of our NEW leather couches, flex her claws, and scratch.

I reacted in such a way that it must have been pretty clear to her that this was BAD. BAD BAD BAD kitty. There was shouting, stomping, and even a water spray bottle complete with pursuit.

BAAAAD KITTY.

Luckily there was no damage to the couch, and my six year old, who witnessed the event, and I, have not told my husband. Nope, that would not be good for poor lil' kitty. As much as I love our new leather, I love her a little bit more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment